BreatherQuilt is a high performing Agrément Certified insulating multi-foil offering both thermal properties, along with a highly effective breathable membrane which is both water resistant and vapour permeable.
Designed to replace the need for a standalone breather membrane, whilst offering a high level of thermal performance (total R-Value of 1.62 W/m²K equivalent to approx 75mm of Mineral Wool), the unique layer composition of BreatherQuilt effectively deals with condensation and all forms of energy transfer. Flexible and easy to install, this high quality insulation provides a sustainable approach to thermal and breathable insulation.
This product is suitable for pitched roofs and offers the following major benefits
• Dual purpose 2-in-1 reflective insulation and breathable roofing membrane (removing the need for a separate breather membrane as it is already built in).
• Unique, patented kimble design holds layers in place to avoid separation when cutting.
• Effectively reflects heat back into the room, whilst allowing moisture to pass through.
• Low vapour resistant (good at allowing moisture to pass)
• Zero fibres removes the need for PPE.
• Quick and easy to install (can be fixed with staples or nails).
• Waterproof outer membrane with Class W1, can be left exposed for a maximum of four weeks.
• Unique overlapping method, totally removes the risk of thermal bridging.
• Built in double sided self adhesive tape for ease of installation.
• Manufactured using 72% recycled materials.
• Fully Agrément Certified, Building Control compliant, LABC registered and NHBC accepted.
YBS Insulation at a glance
Years Manufacturing Insulation
Metres of insulation manufactured per year
of our products