FloorQuilt under floor insulation solutions have been specially designed with solid floors in mind. FloorQuilt has a built-in protective layer, meaning you can put screed directly on top of the product without worrying about causing damage to the insulation. This makes it an excellent addition to that new underfloor heating system that you are installing.
Our underfloor insulation is extremely thin, with a total thickness of only 6mm. FloorQuilt is the perfect solution for installations where floor depth is limited. FloorQuilt is slightly different from our other reflective products, it is typically installed with no air gaps and has minimal compression.
FloorQuilt is easy to install and requires no specialist tools for fitting. Due to its design, you will have minimal wastage, unlike more traditional types of insulation.
Specially designed for solid floors, it can be used directly below the screed on a standard floor or in conjunction with a solid floor hot water heating systems and offers the following major benefits –
- 3 in 1 Insulation, radiant barrier and vapour control layer.
- Can be used directly below screed.
- Suitable for all under floor heating systems.
- Improves the performance of the under floor heating system.
- Flexible, lightweight and easy to install.
- Thin profile and high insulation values make it an ideal thermal break.
- Made in Britain.
YBS Insulation at a glance
Years Manufacturing Insulation
Metres of insulation manufactured per year
of our products