SuperQuilt is the UK’s leading reflective multifoil insulations. This flexible, easy to install, 2 in 1 reflective aluminium multilayer insulation
and vapour control layer offers tremendous thermal and vapour resistance benefits.
Specifically designed to replace the use of traditional insulation by effectively dealing with all three forms of energy transfer, offering a high level of thermal performance (total R-Value of 2.50 W/m²K equivalent to approx 130mm of Mineral Wool), This versatile thermally efficient layered insulation is the ideal solution to all your insulation needs and will save valuable time and cost of your installation whilst providing energy saving and maximising living space.
This product is suitable for roofs, walls and floors and offers the following major benefits
• Dual purpose 2-in-1 reflecting insulation and vapour control layer (removing the need for a separate vapour control layer as it is already built in).
• Reduces Construction Depth.
• Reduces Risk of Condensation.
• Unique, patented kimble design holds layers in place to avoid separation when cutting.
• Zero fibres removes the need for PPE.
• Non degradable maintaining thermal performance and product integrity.
• Does not absorb moisture.
• Quick and easy to install (can be fixed with staples or nails).
• Minimal waste compared to traditional insulation products.
• Manufactured using 83% recycled materials.
• Fully Agrément Certified, Building Control compliant, LABC registered and NHBC accepted.
YBS Insulation at a glance
Years Manufacturing Insulation
Metres of insulation manufactured per year
of our products