YBS Top-Up Quilt
Top-Up Quilt is a thermally efficient cost effective, 2 in 1 insulating multi-foil and vapour control. It works by reflecting radiant heat back into the living space retaining warmth, saving money and providing a warmer environment.
Made up of 6 high quality flexible layers and only 20mm thick, Top-Up Quilt offers a cost effective solution when compared to other insulation products available on the market. The reflective outer layers of the product increase the overall thermal performance once installed. Top-Up Quilt can be used for almost any DIY application including roofs, walls, floors, motor homes, boats, cellars, the opportunities are massive.
This product is suitable for roofs, walls and floors and offers the following major benefits
• Dual purpose, 2-in-1 insulating and vapour control membrane.
• High thermal resistance of up to 1.833m2 K/W, equivalent to 75mm mineral wool.
• Retains heat, saving energy and money.
• Effective radiant barrier – warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
• Lightweight, flexible and easy to install.
• Unique kimble design that holds layers in place to avoid separation when cutting.
• Our thinnest multi-foil membrane.
• Zero fibres removes the need for PPE.
• Unique overlapping method totally removes the risk of thermal bridging.
• Made in Britain.
YBS Insulation at a glance
Years Manufacturing Insulation
Metres of insulation manufactured per year
of our products