Self-Adhesive Garage Door Insulation
REFLECTIVE FOIL INSULATING LAYER FOR GARAGE DOORS
ThermaWrap garage door insulation is a reflective foil insulating layer for garage doors. Insulating your garage door is a cost-effective solution, giving high thermal protection all year round.
ThermaWrap self-adhesive reflective aluminium foil bubble insulation works by reflecting radiant heat back into the garage space retaining warmth, saving money and providing a warmer environment.
The core bubble profile of the product offers great thermal benefits – this is achieved by trapping air within the small bubble pockets of the product.
The outer aluminium foil layers increase the overall thermal performance of the product – this is due to its high reflectiveness.
Comes with self-adhesive tape for ease of installation.
The advantages of the ThermaWrap self-adhesive garage door insulation are
- R-Value up to 1.46 m²K/W, equivalent to 65mm of mineral fibre insulation
- Up to 42% reduction in heat loss, saving you money on your energy bills
- Suitable for multiple garage door types
- Built-in double-sided self-adhesive tape for ease of installation
- Sticks to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, metal, and plastic
- Keeps your garage warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Helps protect equipment and tools all year round
- Reduces street noise
- Easily wiped clean
- Thin, flexible, lightweight and easy to install
- CE marked to industry standards
- Made in Britain
Before applying ThermaWrap self-adhesive garage door insulation, ensure the surface of the garage door is clean and free from any debris, grease, or dirt (it is advised to clean the surface and allow to dry before installation).
Step 1 – Starting at the bottom, roll the insulation out across the garage door, once in position peel the easy peel backing from the self-adhesive tape and apply pressure to the surface (this will ensure the tape bonds to the door), once in position cut the material at the end. Any mechanical parts like handles, etc should be cut around to ensure access.
Step 2 – Now apply the second and third layer of material following the instructions shown in step 1, however this time ensure there is an overlap of 50mm.
YBS Insulation at a glance
Years Manufacturing Insulation
Metres of insulation manufactured per year
of our products