Self-Adhesive Shed Insulation
REFLECTIVE ALUMINIUM FOIL INSULATING LAYER FOR ROOFS, WALLS & FLOORS.
ThermaWrap Shed Insulation is an effective solution to insulate your garden shed or summer house, making it usable all year round.
ThermaWrap self-adhesive reflective aluminium foil bubble insulation, works by reflecting radiant heat back into the living space retaining warmth, saving money and providing a warmer environment.
The core bubble profile of the product offers great thermal benefits, this is achieved by trapping air within the small bubble pockets of the product.
The outer aluminium foil layers increase the overall thermal performance of the product, this is due to its high reflectiveness.
Comes with unique wood coloured aluminium foil and self-adhesive tape for ease of installation.
Keeping your shed warm in winter and cool in summer, the advantages to the ThermaWrap self-adhesive shed insulation are;
- R-Value up to 1.08 m²K/W, equivalent to 45mm of Mineral Wool Insulation.
- Built in airtight vapour control layer to prevent the passage of moisture,
reducing the risk of condensation.
- Up to 27% reduction in heat loss, saving you money on your energy bills
- Unique brown coloured aluminium foil surface.
- Suitable for all types of garden buildings.
- Built in double sided self adhesive tape for ease of installation.
- Sticks to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, metal, and plastic.
- Water, mould & fungi resistant.
- Helps protect garden equipment and tools all year round.
- Keeps the space cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- Thin, Flexible, lightweight and easy to install.
- Made in Britain.
Before applying ThermaWrap self-adhesive shed insulation, ensure the surface of the shed is clean and free from any debris or dirt (it is advised to clean the surface before installation).
Step 1 – Starting at the bottom, roll the insulation out across wall of the shed, once in position peel the easy peel backing from the self-adhesive tape and apply pressure to the surface (this will ensure the tape bonds to the wall), once in position cut the material at the end. Any windows, handles, doors, etc should be cut around to ensure access.
Step 2 – Apply the next layer of material following the instructions shown in step 1, however this time ensure there is an overlap of 50mm.
YBS Insulation at a glance
Years Manufacturing Insulation
Metres of insulation manufactured per year
of our products